A city in Missouri.
Cape Giraldo City Airport runs a flight to Chicago by United Airlines.
I-55 Bill Emerson Memorial Bridge
- Bilemerson Memorial Bridge
- Cape Rock Park
- Riverfront Park Downtown Cape Girardeau
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Cape River Heritage Museum (800) 777-0068
- Bedel Theater at Southeast Missouri State University - Dutch Visual and Performing Arts
- Southeast Missouri State University Calicari Museum of Art - Dutch Visual and Performances Arts
- Cape Giraldo Bike Trail
- Cape Giraldo County Park Conservation Center
Most of the big American box stores, such as Wal-Mart, Target, and Row, are in this town. There is also a mall with a standard fast-food store nearby.
- Minglewood Beer, 121 Broadway, they have a great pizza and are brewing their own beer on the spot. A refreshing place for the historic downtown Cape Girardeau.
- Dexter Queen
- Club Moxie
- North 2
- Last call
- The Pool House
- The Bell Air Bar and Grill
- Independence Place
- Dradgeus, 1127 Broadway. 3:00 to 1:30. It's probably the best bar in Cape Girardeau. This is a place where university students meet local people and classmates. It's a wonderful atmosphere, and everything you look for in the bar.
- Drury Inn
- Drury Lodge
- Holiday Inn
- Peertree Inn
- Victoria Inn
|go through the Cape Giraldo|
|St. Louis Samma Samba Genevier←||N S||→ Sikeston → Memphis|
|St. Louis Via ←East Genevieve←||N S||→ Sikeston → Memphis|